Code of Ethics
Our company is committed to the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility and ethical conduct. We have adopted the following standards to ensure that working conditions are safe, workers are treated with respect and dignity, and business operations are environmentally responsible and conducted ethically:
1) No Underage Labor: We do not implement child or youth labor
2) No Involuntary Labor and Human Trafficking: Including slave labor, prison labor, indentured labor, or forced labor
3) Humane working conditions: We provide humane working hours for our employees, safe working conditions and do not use any form of physical or psychological coercion or intimidation against our workers
4) Non-discrimination: There is no tolerance for discrimination on the basis of age, gender, race, maternity or marital status, nationality or cultural, religious or personal beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, political opinion, or otherwise in relation to hiring, wages, benefits, termination, or retirement
5) Protection of Intellectual Property: We respect and protect intellectual property rights and safeguard customer information.
6) Sustainability: We strive to minimize any harmful environmental impact. All products are produced using environmentally sustainable items as required by law